I’m a French independent game designer and interactive artist based in Paris. I mix electronic components like Arduino sensors, arcade controllers or Raspberry Pi with crafting material such as wood, plastic, fabrics, etc… to make alternative controllers, playful installations and experimental video games.
I like to explore new ways to play, gather people and express oneself by hijacking game mechanics or practicing meaningful game design.
Over the past few years, I also worked on many other video games and prototypes in solo or on collaborative projects. You can find most of these games at https://gamaelstrom.itch.io
I’m always looking for new opportunities so don’t hesitate to contact me for jobs, workshops, exhibitions, festivals or other events.
- Master’s degree – Digital Interactive Games and Medias : Game Design specialty
ENJMIN, Angoulême, FRANCE, 2014-2016
- Bachelor’s degree – Professionnal License : Video Games Jobs
Université Paul Valéry, Montpellier, FRANCE, 2013-2014
- Bachelor’s degree – BTS Graphic Design : Multimedia
Lycée Léonard de Vinci, Montaigu, FRANCE, 2010-2012
- High School diploma – Industrial Science and Technologies : Applied Arts
Lycée Charles Péguy, Orléans, FRANCE, 2010
- FabManager Assistant – LePoleS, Île-de-France, FRANCE, 2019-2020
- Tutor Game Designer – China Academy of Arts, Hangzhou, CHINA, June 2019
- Mobile Game Designer – Mingle Games, Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC, April to September 2016
- Serious Game Designer – WeAreLearning, Montpellier, FRANCE, July to September 2015
- Serious Game Designer – WeAreLearning, Montpellier, FRANCE, April to September 2014
- Playful Moods : 6-months Workshops with Primary school children on Alternative Controllers, Création en Cours – Ateliers Médicis, Champigny-sur-Marne, FRANCE, January to June 2021
- Playful Machines : 1-month workshop with art school students on Alternative Controllers – China Academy of Arts, Hangzhou, CHINA, June 2019