I’m a French independent game designer and interactive artist based in Paris. I mix electronic components like Arduino sensors, arcade controllers or Raspberry Pi with crafting material such as wood, plastic, fabrics, etc… to make alternative controllers, playful installations and experimental video games.
I like to explore new ways to play, gather people and express oneself by hijacking game mechanics or practicing meaningful game design.
Over the past few years, I also worked on many other video games and prototypes in solo or on collaborative projects. You can find most of these games at gamaelstrom.itch.io
I’m always looking for new opportunities so don’t hesitate to contact me for jobs, workshops, exhibitions, festivals or other events.
- Master’s degree – Digital Interactive Games and Medias : Game Design specialty
ENJMIN, Angoulême, FRANCE, 2014-2016
- Bachelor’s degree – Professionnal License : Video Games Jobs
Université Paul Valéry, Montpellier, FRANCE, 2013-2014
- Bachelor’s degree – BTS Graphic Design : Multimedia
Lycée Léonard de Vinci, Montaigu, FRANCE, 2010-2012
- High School diploma – Industrial Science and Technologies : Applied Arts
Lycée Charles Péguy, Orléans, FRANCE, 2010
- FabManager Assistant – LePoleS, Île-de-France, FRANCE, 2019-2020
- Tutor Game Designer – China Academy of Arts, Hangzhou, CHINA, June 2019
- Mobile Game Designer – Mingle Games, Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC, April to September 2016
- Serious Game Designer – WeAreLearning, Montpellier, FRANCE, July to September 2015
- Serious Game Designer – WeAreLearning, Montpellier, FRANCE, April to September 2014
- Playful Moods : 6-months Workshops with Primary school children on Alternative Controllers, Création en Cours – Ateliers Médicis, Champigny-sur-Marne, FRANCE, January to June 2021
- Playful Machines : 1-month workshop with art school students on Alternative Controllers – China Academy of Arts, Hangzhou, CHINA, June 2019